Wednesday 16 May 2018

musical mem'ry
healing myself with bass lines
hurt evaporates

An update - I'm still having a bit of a crisis of faith, but am doing fine with the Bob-stuff.  I just needed a day or two or a week to wrap my head around things and realize the world is not quite over yet.  Thankfully, my work is stressful and busy and I can focus my thoughts on it instead of an uncertain future that I'm freaking about.

I listen to albums by Jars of Clay, Third Eye Blind, and Lo Fidelity Allstars - all favourites from a dire time of my life that remind me that although things are bad, I exist and come through them.  There's a certain peace in remembering that although it seems bad now that you come through things and laugh later.   The Jars of Clay album has seen me through my major faith crises, and helps me focus on truth instead of the crap surrounding the truth.

Onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment