Sunday 29 April 2018

lesser of evil
is not a voting technique
and yet, all i have

This election is going to be a poop show.  I can't vote conservative with Ford in bed with the campaign life and anti-sex-education crazies.  How can I possibly vote for someone who entertains the thought of repealing sex education that speaks truth, that would consider changing abortion laws or gay rights?   He's in bed with the wrong folks.  And I can't vote liberal with the same leadership in place - a leadership that continues to lie to tax payers and make self-serving choices and be riddled with scandals.  While I like the sex education they've put in place (and I've actually read it, as a christian woman) and feel like it shows value to those who are in families that don't look like ones out of the 50s.   I wouldn't normally consider the NDP, mostly due to their relationship with unions, but let's face it, all political parties these days are beholden to unions. 

Thank goodness the local debates have been scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment