Tuesday 23 March 2021

 anxiety - breathe

a moment to step away

evaluate this.


So it's weird knowing, once you know.  I sit in meetings now, my heart racing, my mind spinning, and I'm asking myself, "is this anxiety or is there a real reason to feel this way?"  which, btw, causes some more anxiety.  Yesterday I was out for a walk and feeling exhausted - and KNEW it was my depression, KNEW it was my brain, but still felt it in my bones like I'd already been walking for years.  

This is not pleasant.

The basement looks like a bomb went off, and I'm super sad about losing the beautiful stone work fire place down there.  It pains me, but it had to be done.  I'm so tired of the constant whirling of fans and dehumidifiers, and long for the quiet my house once provided  My husband and I each got bonuses this month, that essentially pay for the basement issues, and not the kitchen we were both hoping for.  Life goes on.

This is day 5 of being on medication.  I feel nauseous every morning, but it goes away. It will be another two weeks or so until anthing different happens with my brain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment