Monday 17 February 2020

old dog with new tricks
performance art at its best
interpretive dance.


When your mother in law is 88, you see some interesting things on facebook.  For Valentine's people were posting their couple pictures with the valentine's banners.  My mother in law, not with someone (she's outlived two husbands), also does this - only she posts pictures of couples she knows, valentine's banners, and goes through about 4 profiles in an hour.  One stuck, a photo of a couple in a golf cart that I do not know.  There's nothing wrong with this, of course.  Just a strange interpretation of what others are doing.

Isn't that what we all do?

I was wearing my snowmobile boots the other day, with my winter coat and toque as I stepped into a market for a few things.  I assumed I looked like this, and we all know I did not.  As I caught my reflection in a store window, I was disappointed that my assumption was not the reality.  Such is life.

Having said that, the possibility thinking is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment