Friday 8 November 2019

my life, disarray -
patio furniture, out -
and getting snowed on.


An update:

1.  The PSW issue was solved by recording the start times on the calendar, and what they did or didn't do.  The PSW in question reads our calendar and course corrected.

2.  Two of our PSWs switched to another office (our local one has unionized and is threatening to strike) and now Bob's 6 a.m. time slot is in jeopardy. 

3.  I've decided to let Bob go back on THC and just deal with it.

4.  Fridge is fixed and running again.

5.  I'm dealing with some weird emotional stuff.  My brother has cancer and it's bringing up some internal turmoil I didn't expect.  He's got a great attitude and a great prognosis - which maybe is the problem?  I feel jealous that he's got an end to his ordeal and I do not.  How messed up is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment