Friday 1 November 2019

arguments ensue
who has the most consequence
for our decision?


Living with MS is not easy.

Today's argument is cannabis.  I'm adamently against.  It stinks, it affects Bob being "fit for service", it shows on urine tests.  And while Bob argues that I'm a drug-snob and I say I am not, I will confess to some feelings on this being totally low-end.  Bob is for.  He's smoked recreationally and likes chilling out.  His legs feel better. 

Did I mention he gets paranoia and it's unbearable to deal with?  And that it stinks?  And that he could lose his job?

But who has the most to lose, here?  Yes, it's his disease and he should get to choose how he treats it - but this is my life, too, and I hate the smell, hate the paranoia, and hate worrying about the consequences.  Tonight, he threatened that if I didn't let him smoke again he'd start using opiods. 

And this is where his judgement starts.  Not a lot to lose, quite frankly.

I hate MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment