Sunday 17 January 2021

 there were, I suppose

tiny hints along the way

that i overlooked.


There was an argument here yesterday.  My husband does intermittent fasting (I gave it up after 3 or 4 months - having seen no results and spending each and every of my mornings thinking about food) and I do not.  He eats between 12 and 8 every day.  I eat normally, and try to eat as fuel and conciously.  

Yesterday, he had his shake - which is peanut butter, almond milk, spinach, banana, and his cocktail of seeds and stuff that helps his bowls.  I then made myself a tortilla with ham, cheese, and salsa.  An argument ensued.

Apparently, me making myself a nutritious lunch is triggering his lack of self-discipline and creating so much fomo for him that he's over eating and gaining weight.  I need to be more supportive.  Upon inspection of this concept - support - what he means is going back to IF, and starving all the fucking time, and eating shakes even tho i do not like them or find them filling.  My answer was that he needs to get his shit together and figure himself out.

I'm sorry, but I don't need to alter my eating or change the foods I like because you want to do both your diet and mine. 

Sometimes, life is just annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment