Wednesday 1 July 2020

tired, again, I
drink a cup of coffee, and
continue to hope


I woke at 6:27 this morning.  It's now 7:09.  It's been a busy morning so far:  got Bob up, stripped the beds, started laundry, realized I forgot the wheelchair seat and had to go upstairs and get it and finish some laundry, change the wheelchair seat, and compile Bob's clothes for the day and the new sheets for the PSW.  And because of stripping the bed, also had to fill the vaporizers with pretty smelling oil and re-scent the house.

I'm not complaining.  I'm exhausted.  I was up twice last night changing the bed - he's not incontinent, specifically, but he's falling asleep while holding the urinal and spilling it all over the bed and floor.  A 49 year old wife and caregiver needs her sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment