Tuesday 3 December 2019

is it just me, then
that stares at something i love
worried it may die?


Yes, bleak.  But I was just staring at my dog, thinking about how awesome she was, and then worried she will die one day.  Everything and everyone dies someday.  And yet, sometimes, I worry about it.

But not yesterday, as my clutch failed and my car skipped out of gear, as I was cruising at 100 kms or so down a major highway 90 minutes from home.  And as I guided it safely to the shoulder, half worried about what happened and half super pissed off about it. 

And how frustrated I was this morning when I woke up, less shaken, annoyed with how I was treated at the service desk of my car dealership.  And how annoyed I am now, hours later, with the team for not responding to my email.  Fuck.  I need that car for work.  It's 3 p.m.  Why haven't they called? Written?

4 p.m.  still no call.


No comments:

Post a Comment