Saturday 31 March 2018

i'm caught unaware -
anything can happen, when
answering the phone

Last night, I was going to go for a walk.  Actually, it was late yesterday afternoon, and I was going for a walk to amuse myself while Bob worked at the office on Good Friday.  I won't bore you with my rant about it being a holiday and my husband being at work - I'm not innocent of using personal time to get a few things done at work to catch up.

At any rate, my walk turned into coffee with an old friend that turned into a lesson on how to use my espresso machine. I can now make Americanos like no one's business.

We had a surprise visit from Bob's mother today - a layover turned into a cancellation, turned into a trip to the theatre and dinner out.  Quite lovely.  For those of you who used to read my blog when it was uncensored and unfiltered - you'll likely be disappointed at this post's account. 

I can make Americanos, now.


No comments:

Post a Comment