Sunday 15 November 2020

 feeling excluded

I considered a response

and wrote a haiku


Yesterday was a hard day.  Physically, it was easy.  Yesterday was one of those days where I realized that I don't often get my needs met, and when I do, it's after fighting and planning and they no longer felt met.

My brother is still not speaking to me after I sent a joke to him last week that his gf got her knickers in a knot over.  I haven't been able to ask why he's going apeshit over this a mere few weeks after he jokingly said the only anniversary he celebrates with his gf is the anniversary if her giving him anal sex.  

And then, on my wall yesterday, his gf and one of her friends making fun of me.  These two little trolls - neither one of them able to get their live in to marry them - making fun of me.  A woman who has 2000 steps before starting work because of what I have to do every single day.   

What I wanted to do is respond.  Say "I didn't say your posts were gross - I sent the joke because I think you're sad, pathetic, and desperate." but I'm sure that would not help.  I'm the pyriah because I'm still best friends with the woman he did marry.  The woman worth marrying.  

I don't like being made fun of by cheap whores.

I'm tired of this person being in my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment